Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Corn Maze & Pumpkins

Well the fall season is only going to be around for a few more weeks and I'm finally getting around to finishing my fall bucket list. It has helped that I'm not working 30 hours a week on top of classes. But apple picking won't be crossed off this year. I didn't forget! Stupid spring freezes ruined the local apple crops. Anyways, I'm hoping to get the rest crossed off quickly.
A few weeks ago, Brandi asked me if Joe and I would like to go with her, Aaron, Jenica, and Courtney to pick pumpkins. I have been so pumped that it has worked out between everyone's crazy schedules that we got to spend the Sunday after GVSU Homecoming going to pick pumpkins. We also got to do a corn maze and pick raspberries! If you're in the Grand Rapids area, this is where we went. Just a fair warning, this will be a picture heavy post.

Before we got lost.

Brandi and Joe enjoying the corn.

Little question stops in the maze.

I know they made this maze for kids to get through but we failed.

Fresh raspberries!

Baby goat! :)

Finally picking pumpkins!!!

We have pumpkins!!!

All I have left from our list will hopefully be crossed off in the next two weeks or so. I had so so so much fun doing this and I can't wait for next autumn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment