Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Product Review: Lush Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly

I have this sister. She is obsessed with nail polish. She also likes make up and whatever but she owns more nail polish than I think is actually legal. Don't believe me? Check her out here. She bought me this shower jelly from Lush and I absolutely love it! It smells like coconut and cherries and it lathers really nicely. It also leaves you feeling really really clean.
I read the reviews on Lush's website and a couple from around the internet so I could figure out how to maximize the potential of this product. The key to this product is really about how you use it. A whole pot should last you a long time but I've read about a couple people who didn't know how to use it and they ended up using half the pot in one shower. To use the shower jelly, break off a piece about the size of a penny. You then have a couple of options. You could lather it into a wet loofah or wrap it in a wash cloth. The site recommends crushing it in your hands and smoothing it over your skin but it's a little tricky. 
I used mine at room temperature but I read reviews that said that it's really great to freeze and use after a workout. The screw top means it would also be great for throwing in a gym bag.
Overall, I'm really excited to continue using this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment