Sunday, October 14, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday again. I'm finally planning on getting some stuff checked off the fall bucket list. But this week was pretty non-eventful so we will see where my brain goes on this list...

1. Tau Night
Every Wednesday is Tau Night for Alpha Sigma Tau. We hang out with the new members and they get to learn more about our sisters. Paige made caramel corn this week and it was soo good. She's going to give me the recipe but it was super easy so hopefully I'll make it soon and share it with all of you!

2. Sweet Asian Pear Tea
So much love! It is absolutely amazing! I know what I'm getting myself for Christmas!

3. Face Off
Brandi got me hooked on this show. I don't know why it is so interesting except maybe that Brandi and I like to yell at the TV because the contestants aren't like regular reality show competitors. They help each other and crap like that. What is that? But anyways, it's really really cool to see the transformations and I love hanging out with Brandi.

4. Thursday Night Shenanigans
Thursday night at the Saloon is karaoke night. Well... This time it wasn't. Some nonsense about baseball. Lame. Anyways, we always have a good time and I can't wait for Thursday this week!

5. Apple Cherry Pie
Joe and I got pie checked off our list this week. Look forward to a pie post later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment