Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Faves

So I've decided to at least have a post once a week and a great place to start is by sharing 5 favorite things on Fridays. It's really more about giving the week a positive spin and start the weekend right. So here we go...

1. My Vapur Bottle
If you haven't heard of these, you need to check them out. They were an absolute life saver at Cedar Point earlier this week (post to follow). They fold flat when they are empty and they have the caribiners so you can clip them to a belt loop. They are made from recycled materials, BPA free, and cost less energy to make and transport. AND they work with the Anti-Bottle Project to provide clean water around the world and get rid of disposable bottle as well as their own charity, Drops of Hope to provide aid to causes around the world. I can't say enough about how cool they are. Check out more here.


2. A nephew in Snoopy ears!
How sweet is this cutie? I couldn't stop laughing when my sister sent me a picture of my nephew in Snoopy ears! He doesn't even bother taking them off. 

3. Friends
So I know I'm behind the times on this one, but my friend introduced me to this show and I've been watching it non-stop. It is absolutely hilarious!

4. Grand Rapids
I can't wait to be back to my adopted home! Just 12 days until I move into my new place and only 24 days until I go back to class. I may be a nerd but I am so excited!

5. Scott Disick
I don't like the Kardashians but Scott Disick has got to be the funniest man alive. Every time I've had a sad moment this week, I just googled Scott Disick. If you ever want a laugh, he's the guy to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment