Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday again! I wish I could say I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend but I'm actually only looking forward to a nice relaxing Sunday. Subway owns my soul. I'm warning you... this is probably the most random list of all time. But when Subway owns your soul, it really is the little things in life that
get you through working 80 kajillion hours a week. But here's my five favorites for my fourth week of blogging.


1. This Video
Pretty epic if I do say so myself.

2. Gravy
Thank you, gravy. For fixing my sad, dry rice problem. And making my chicken extra tasty. And for making my list a little sad because let's be honest, when gravy makes your faves for a week, its a work infested, sad sad week.

3. My Siblings
This picture just cracks me up!

4. My Dry Erase Calendar
I am a giant nerd. I sat down this week and planned out what I am going to eat after I get paid. Even snacks. It's color coded. And I just look at it every once in a while and smile. It makes me so happy. I told you. Nerd.

5. My Copco Tumbler
If you don't have one of these, you live a sad life. Seriously though, this thing saves my butt at work for two reasons. First, I like using my own cup because using the employee cups means one more thing I'd have to wash at the end of my shift. Second, with unlimited pop, I'd be drinking so many calories in a shift. Like 88oz of pop. But instead, I use water in my own cup because I don't like washing it. So my laziness saves me again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment