Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Faves

This Friday Faves is going to be way easier than last weeks. I was so busy and so many great things happened. It's almost too difficult to pick...

1. Joe's Birthday!
I had so much fun celebrating Joe's birthday on Sunday. I had to make this one thing because I couldn't pick just one thing from that day that would be my favorite. We had Five Guys with some friends and ate Coldstone cupcakes and watched Twilight with Rifftrax. We had BD's for dinner and I had some much needed relaxation after a long week.

2. Anatomy and Physiology
I am so excited about this class. I love studying for it. I love going to it.  It's so much fun. I am so excited for the semester in this class.

3. Pay Day!
It's pay day! Woot! My first check from Subway!

4. NyQuil
This is heaven in a bottle when you are so sick you can barely function. Much like myself at the moment. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help me get rid of this yucky cold.

5. Doctor Scholl's Massaging Gel Inserts
Also heaven when you are on your feet for 8 hours. Not necessarily perfect but worth the $10. My feet started to hurt later and less intense in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment