Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Peanut Butter Blondies

Joe loves peanut butter. A lot. So we make a lot of desserts with peanut butter. I found these blondies and knew Joe would be all over them. I thought they could have used more peanut butter. I might make a few changes next time but Joe really loved them as is. My big tip is eat these up quickly. They dry out fast no matter how tightly you seal them up. Also, if you like you chocolate chips as chips and not swirls of chocolate through the blondies, make sure you don't get impatient and let the peanut butter/sugar mixture cool completely. We got impatient. It's fine.
I'm going to fuss with the recipe at some point to fix that and make them more peanut butter-y. But I'm not complaining. I still think they are so yummy! You can find the original recipe from The Sweetest Kitchen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment