Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Faves

Well once again it is Friday. Sometimes, it's really hard to write these because I'm so excited for the weekend and then the next Friday, I forgot what I did the weekend before that I wanted to add to my list. Oh well...

1. Paddles!
I've been working on a paddle for my pseudo big sister MB. She loves Harry Potter so I've been painting the Hufflepuff crest for about a bajillion hours now. I've been obsessed with getting every detail right. I was going to take step-by-step photos but I forgot. I will post a pic of the finished paddle plus some tips later.

2. Psy- Gangnam Style
If you can watch this video and not smile, you should probably go live in a cave some where because you are incapable of happiness. Sorry.

3. Kristin is moving back to MI!
My other pseudo big, Kristin, has been living in CO since she graduated in the spring of 2011. I haven't seen her since she moved out there but this week she was in the area looking for a job so we had dinner! I missed her so so so much and I am so excited to have her back in the area in the middle of October!

4. Tardis Dress
I've been wanting this dress to turn into a Tardis dress for a long time. Since ModCloth was having a sale, I decided it was time. And lucky for me, I got the last one in my size! Now, I'm just hoping it looks just as good on me!

5. Teacup Piggies
Because no one can frown when they are talking about everything they are going to do with their future pet teacup pig. It's like opening your eyes when you sneeze. It is not physically possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment