Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Faves

WARNING: This post will contain spoilers for the new episode of Doctor Who (Asylum of the Daleks). If you haven't seen it yet, back away from the computer and come back when you've experienced the awesomeness.

So anyways... has it really been 6 weeks of blogging? Good for me. I feel rather accomplished when I look at all my posts, both past and scheduled. It's been a good 6 weeks. So let's get into the best of this week.

1. Oswin and the Asylum of the Daleks
Highest point of my week is the premier of Doctor Who! Oswin is going to be my favorite companion, I can just tell. She is a total bad ass and she is definitely going to have some epic adventures with the Doctor. I am so impressed by the plot and especially the end of this episode. I think Joe might be sick of me for talking about it so much but good news, there is another new episode tomorrow. I'm sure Doctor Who will top my list quite a bit this fall!

2. Liam
I saw the baby nephew this week! Could there be anything better than a cuddly nephew? I don't think so.

3. The Cottage
I spent part of my weekend here. Be jealous. But not super jealous. All I did was nap... #collegestudentproblems

4. Menna's Wednesdays
Wednesdays are family dinner days so Grace and Emily and I met at Menna's to eat some delicious dubs and talk. It's seriously one of my favorite sorority memories. Plus Menna's is just so good.

5. Recruitment Workshops
We had our first recruitment workshop of the semester this week. It feels a tiny bit silly for me to attend because this will be my third fall recruitment as an active but it was fun to teach the new girls the cheers and give them advice on how to answer the tough questions. My favorite potential question someone came up with: "Does everyone get along?" 

I thought this post would be hard to write because my list of negative events of the week has been a little lengthy and is on my mind this morning but coming up with 5 awesome things was actually really easy. In case you can't tell, I love writing these!

No comments:

Post a Comment