Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday!!! Not that it means much when you work as much as I do. But anyways.

1. These Battery Operated Candles
I think the entire room cheered when I announced we have 50 battery operated candles for our rituals. The sorority has been desperate to do this for a while but when I originally held the position, I never had the budget to do it and when other's held the position, they were those who believe battery operated candles aren't as nice as real candles. I am actually really excited because it means no burns or accidents anymore. I'll never forget when Ashley fell asleep during a ritual and almost caught her hair on fire.

2. Chili
Remember this yummy chili I made earlier this week? So good! The leftovers are just as good. Maybe a little thick but still really delicious. I love having leftovers.

3. Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
This is the greatest blog on the internets. Kristan is hilarious and I hope I can be as half as cool as she is. When I see something new from her pop up into my feed reader, I cheer a little in my head. She makes yummy food and tells hilarious stories about her life. This week she posted an amazing oreo poke cake that I can't wait to try.

4. Blueberry Bagels from Big Apple Bagels
The boss brought bagels to work yesterday and so far the best part about closing is taking stuff like that home at the end of the night. Free bagels are the best breakfast and the blueberry bagel I had this morning was so good.

5. My New Vera Bradley Loop Key Chain
A little gift to myself for getting a new job and making it through two weeks of class. Plus it was on sale. Sales are always a reason for Vera.

No comments:

Post a Comment