Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte

I was trying to find a clip of Marshall's pumpkin latte jokes from How I Met Your Mother but the internet has failed me.... One of my favorite parts of autumn is pumpkin flavored treats. Pumpkin pie pop tarts have been hanging out in my pantry. So a pumpkin spice was a must on my autumn bucket list. One day after class, I decided to just go ahead and knock this one off my list while studying some anatomy. When I went to pay, they said I had a free one on my loyalty card! Gotta love when it works out like that. Biggby also has a pumpkin pie brew, an apple spice brew, and a salted caramel brew for the season that I'd like to try at some point but at $10 a bag, it will have to wait. The pumpkin latte at Biggby is a little more spice than pumpkin but it's amazing. It's also not overly sweet. I'm looking forward to a hot apple cider as well as their new fall beverage, the s'more latte!


No comments:

Post a Comment