Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Faves

Here we are again. The end of my third week blogging. I have to say I'm really enjoying it and I really love doing these Friday Faves because it gives me something to think about all week so I'm not saying the same thing over and over again.
1. Joe
He is always a fave in my life but this week he has definitely been the best. He helped me move into my new place. And by helped, I mean he carried all my stuff up two flights of stairs while I obsessively hung my clothes on hangers that are color coded. He really is the best friend I could ask for. And he drove me to my interview on Monday. And dealt with my nonsensical worries about not getting a job I am totally qualified for...

2. Subway!
That's right! I got a job. But not the one I was expecting... I ended up going to the wrong Subway for my interview. They asked me what my availability was and told me to come back after my interview with the right Subway. When I went back, they hired me on the spot! Awe yeah! And then, for the first time in my life I got to turn down a job when the first Subway called me back. And then also for the first time in my life, Biggby called me for an interview and I got to turn them down! It was so exciting! I started training this morning and I'm hoping everything goes well and I don't have to think about interviews and nonsense for a while.

3. Five Guys
Have you tried this place? You really need to. The best burger I've ever placed in my face. Except for Joe's. But still. And the Cajun fries? OMG! Get a regular order because I can't even imagine what a large order looks like. With the regular order they put a scoop of fries in a cup and then added an extra scoop to the bag! It was just so yummy. And at the Five Guys we went to, they had these crazy cool pop machines where you could get basically any flavor in any pop. I had raspberry sparkling water and Joe had raspberry Sprite. We are so looking forward to going back for his birthday!

4. My bed
Seriously. After 3 and half long months, we have been reunited. And I am so so so happy. I had forgotten how comfortable it is. I have missed having a big bed all to myself for so long. I have a feeling this will be one of my faves for a while. 

5. Picasa
Have you tried this software?! It helped me create my fall bucket list image that I will be sharing with you and it was so much easier than when I tried to do it in point. It was so exciting! It's the little things, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment