Sunday, December 30, 2012

Birthday and Christmas Haul

Well, the month of December is over which means my chance to unwrap stuff is once again gone for another 11 months. Having a December birthday is less fun than I imagine having a birthday in another month might be. Anyways, here are the pictures of what I got. Because it's my blog and I do what I want, yo. First up, the birthday pics!


Purse from Luke
Slippers from Dad
Complete Series of Friends from Joe
Necklace, Bracelet, & Scarf from Amanda
Socks from Liam

Now Christmas!

Calendar from Dad
Cricut Cartridge from Dad
TomTom from Dad
TomTom Case from Dad
Chocolate Orange from Dad
Leather Gloves from Dad
Burt's Bees Gift Set from Dad
Mini Hipster from Jessica, Uriah, and Liam
ITunes Card from Matt
Salon Gift Card from Mom
Walmart Gift Card from Mom
Victoria's Secret Gift Card from Mom
Instant Lotto Tickets from Mom
Mini Heater from Mom
Ghiradelli's from Mom
Chocolate Cherries from Mom
Chex Mix from Mom
Ferrero Rocher from Mom
Socks from Mom
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 from Mom
Head Massager from Mom

It was a great haul and I'm genuinely excited about everything I received. I have amazing friends and family who know me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment