Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Fall 2012 Target Beauty Bag


The Target Style page on Facebook seasonally gives away beauty bags. They are these cute little bags filled with beauty product samples and a coupon book. They are hard to get because they run out so quickly. I got so lucky that my sister got two this time around. I haven't tried all the samples but I'm looking forward to it since my sample box is getting full.


Isn't this bag cute? It's vinyl and seems pretty decent. I like the size a lot and I think I'm going to use it to carry my every day make up on trips to Joe's and such.


(Clockwise from the top)
Jergens Daily Moisture lotion- I've been using lotion a lot more lately so I'm pretty excited to try this one out.
Pixi Flawless Beauty primer- I had never even heard of this brand but since trying a Smashbox sample and breaking out, I have been looking for a new primer and I'm hoping this one goes well.
L'Oreal EverCreme shampoo, conditioner, and masque- This line is supposed to be super hydrating and all the EverCreme products are sulfate free. 
Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner- I've been really intrigued by this brand since it came out. I've had scalp problems since I was in middle school so I'm curious to see how well this one works.
Fekkai shampoo and conditioner- Is it wrong to say I want to try high end brands because I like their packaging? 

I'll let you know if I develop any strong opinions off these samples but no promises. Shampoo samples usually only last maybe two washes for my thick hair. It's hard to develop strong opinions off one or two washes.

1 comment:

  1. Nope, that's not wrong at all. Lots of people (me included) like high end brands because of the awesome packaging.

    ReplyDelete