Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday again? This year has gone by so fast. It's only 4 days until Christmas, people!

1. Friends
I've watched Friends for a solid two weeks and I am not ashamed. I'm almost done with season 10 and I plan on starting over again at season 1. Sorry I'm not sorry?

2. Hickory Farms Turkey Summer Sausage
I am obsessed. So freaking good. I could eat this all day every day.

3. Miss Universe
Watching Miss Universe with Courtney was super super fun. Although I think Miss France was way prettier, Courtney and I cheered for Miss USA when she was crowned.

4. Liam Time
Liam and I got some quality time together this week. I got to see Jessica's house and I'm so excited to see how it looks when they are all done. Liam and I played lots of games and I can't wait to see him on Christmas.

5. Jeffrey's Christmas Medley
Since Christmas is upon us, here is my favorite version of some Christmas classics. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment