Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Faves

Once again, it's Friday. Thanks for joining me for the recap of weekly awesomeness that is Friday Faves.

1. Birthday Dinner
Joe took me to Papa Vino's for dinner. It was absolutely amazing! Om nom nom

2. Karaoke Night
We got a bunch of people together for my birthday to go out and sing karaoke and it was the best night I've had in a long long time. I even sang 5 songs! It was a blast!

3. Birthday Presents
Joe bought me the complete series of Friends and I am so obsessed. I still am convinced you can watch all 72 hours of Friends in one day. :)

4. Alpha Nu Love
We had our graduation ritual on Sunday and it was the Alpha Nu show! I will miss these fabulous ladies but I am so proud of their accomplishments and I know they will all do amazing things.

5. Merry Cookie Candle from B&BW
I got the Merry Cookie candle from B&BW and it is absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a great holiday scent, try this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment