Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Faves

I just realized this list is all about stuff. I'm not that materialistic. Really. Don't judge me.

1. New Purse
The boy bought me this bag for my birthday. I'd like to say I feel bad that I spent the whole car ride to the restaurant paying attention to the boy but that is not true. I actually spent the whole car ride entranced by my bag. I'm not actually that sorry.

2. Influenster Holiday Treat 2012
This came in the mail this week! I was expecting a small sample but instead it was a full box with 18 Ferrero Rocher hazelnut truffles! Read my review later this week.

3. B&BW Holiday Gratis
Our gift from B&BW is a travel size of the new Paris for Men 2-in-1 Body Wash and Shampoo, a travel size of the new Sparkling Blackberry Woods lotion, a mini Merry Cookie candle, and a lab sample of Japanese Cherry Blossom 24K Silk Lotion. I exchanged the mini Merry Cookie candle for a mini Winter Candy Apple candle because I already own the Merry Cookie candle.

4. The Roommates
I love these girls. They took me to the ER so I could get pain medication for a migraine in the middle of finals week. That is real friendship.

5. Grumpy Cat
I love you grumpy cat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment