Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Influenster Holiday Treat 2012: Ferrero Rocher

Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes.

I was very excited to find out I was receiving Influenster's Holiday Treat. I had my suspicions of what it could be but my expectations were totally exceeded. The holiday treat was a box of 18 Ferrero Rocher hazelnut truffles. Like an actual package of Ferrero Rocher you could buy in stores!


Product Information: Ferrero Rocher® is a unique and delicious chocolate experience made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero, since 1982. The chocolates are a tempting combination of smooth chocolaty cream surrounding a whole hazelnut; within a delicate, crisp wafer. . . all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts. The chocolates are individually wrapped in gold foil. Ferrero offers beautiful, premium gift boxes that make any moment truly golden! Ferrero Rocher® chocolates can be purchased at most grocery, drug and mass merchandiser stores.

Ferrero Rocher® specializes in making gifting a golden moment for everyone and asked what my golden gifting moment is. The best gift I've ever given was a sleep-over kit to each of my grand littles. Mary Kate made the sweetest face and I realized I had found a mini me in her. No one else in my family is a hugger but Mary Kate is. She loved her present so much and it made all the frustrations I had had with the gifts worth it.

This gift was absolutely amazing! I love how crisp the exterior is and how sweet and creamy the center is. I am so excited to have received this from Influenster and Ferrero Rocher. If you want to know more about these yummy chocolates, check out the Ferrero Rocher website.

No comments:

Post a Comment