Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Faves

It's the last Friday Faves of the year! Starting this blog is the best thing I've done this year. I'm really looking forward to more Friday Faves in 2013!

1. Joe
I got to spend lots of time with Joe this week! He made an extra great nurse while I felt like death. I love him.

2. Christmas Eve Dinner
Joe's family was kind enough to invite me over for lasagna for Christmas eve. Joe's mom makes amazing lasagna and I was completely obsessed with the chicken alfredo lasagna! Om nom nom.

3. Silver Linings Playbook
If you haven't seen this yet, go do it! It was great! The acting is amazing and the story is great. Joe thought it was predictable but I really loved it. I loved that both Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were the focus rather than just one lead character.

4. Christmas with Liam
I had a blast spending Christmas with Liam. I think Jessica and I had more fun playing with the Little People Farm than Liam did but it's fine! Liam wasn't super into opening presents but we still had a lot of fun and I think everyone really enjoyed having a little one running around.

5. Jingle Cards
At B&BW, the sales leads have been handing out "jingle cards" for a good shift. They are these little scratch off cards for free products. I received two cards for my floor set shifts so I got a body butter and a lip gloss. We also have our big sale this week and I picked up this berry scented shower gel for just $3!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see Silver Linings Playbook! Do you like the berry shower gel? You know how much I love berry scented things.

    ReplyDelete