Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Bucket List

Winter is a fraud. People say they love winter but they are frauds too. No one actually likes winter. They like Christmas. But really, after two weeks of blizzards, no one loves winter. If you think you like winter, you are deceiving yourself. Winter is all "I'm cozy! I have hot chocolate and soup and blankies and presents!" but deep down, you know that you could have all of those things by just turning the AC up.  And I'm going to help you rid yourself of that deception with a winter bucket list. Sorry I'm not sorry. But really. Winter is stupid which is why I made this great little list. It's the best parts about winter so you can stop telling yourself you like winter and actually like the cool parts of winter. Like skiing and food and Doctor Who. And then you can be grumpy about snow and ice and bad drivers without feeling like a hypocrite. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment