Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Friday once again. What a busy week. I can tell you for sure Black Friday was not one of my faves this week. To the woman who yelled at me because we were out of the candle she was looking at earlier in the week, sucks to suck. Other than that, it was a pretty good week.

1. Interviews
I had two interviews for a possible barista position with two seperate Biggby locations. I'm pretty excited because I could really go for a more permanent position.

2. New Paddle
I love Mary Kate for thinking of me and making me a paddle. She is so dang precious and I love her to pieces for making me such a gorgeous piece!

3. Caramel Brulee Latte
OMG YUM! It's a good thing I don't have money right now because I'd be all over this every day. 

4. Joe
Joe took me to my appointment in Holland and to get my lab work done. I just appreciate his support so much these days. I wouldn't get through life without him.

5. Liam
Seeing that baby will always make my list even if its an unexpected visit home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment