Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Faves

Another week, another Friday Faves. This is possibly my favorite part of blogging and it has been the source of inspiration for other possible blog posts. I have plans for another weekly regular post so look forward to that.
1. Infinity Scarf from NY&Co
It's no secret I'm a bit obsessed with this brand. I own more than a few pieces from this store. By far this is my new favorite piece in my wardrobe. Doubled up it makes every outfit warm and cozy and perfect for this season. I love the colors! The nice neutrals pair with 99% of my wardrobe!

2. Bath & Body Works
We had our Holiday 2012 preparation meeting on Sunday night and I realized what a great company I am working for now. Everything that bothered my about Subway doesn't happen with B&BW. On Sunday, we got a chance to get oriented before being thrown into the insanity. We also found out that our location is being used a test store for a new holiday employee discount of 40% for the month of December! To top it all off, corporate treated us to a full size bottle of lotion in one of the seasonal scents as well as a seasonal anti-bac and case. Thanks, B&BW!

3. Influenster
As of yesterday, I am officially done with the Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box. I'm sad it's over but yet I am so happy to see all those posts under my published list! I got the Opt-In survey for the Holiday 2012 Vox Box so I'm hopeful Influenster won't be leaving my list of scheduled posts for too long. I have a post in the works about the redesign of Influenster and I have a new challenge for myself if I get another box so maybe I have my hopes up a little bit that I get another box soon.

4. Karaoke Night... Sorta
I was trying to add the picture from last night but the internet is being rude today. Anyways, last night was karaoke night. Except the bar wasn't doing karaoke night because of the opening of deer season. It was still fun because we spent the day at the mall looking for new stuff to wear. I love how much time I've been spending with the roommates lately.

5. This flamingo.
Go home Flamingo, you're drunk! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment