Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Faves

It's Black Friday, y'all! While I got to spend the first 8 hours of Friday selling soap at Bath and Body Works, here's a special Friday Faves for you. These are the 5 people I am most thankful for.

1. Joe
It's not easy being my best friend so I'm pretty thankful that Joe puts up with me. I don't always know why but he does. He takes good care of me and I don't think I could ever repay him.

2. Liam
Does anyone have a sweeter nephew than my Liam? No. He makes my whole world turn. He is the sweetest little thing in the world and when he smiles, you forget everything that could possibly be bad in your life.

3. Jessica
Jessica and I often contemplate how anyone in the world lives without a twin. I still don't know how you all singles do it but we certainly couldn't. It's like an instant best friend but better because we barely have to say anything to understand each other.

4. My Roommates
I've shown love for the roomies before but these last two and a half months have shown me just how much Brandi and Courtney mean to me. They support me even when they don't know the whole story and they are the best.

5. Dad
Even though we almost never see eye to eye, Dad has supported me financially these last few months and I can't be more appreciative of that. He takes good care of me even though I don't always understand him and he doesn't always understand me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment