Monday, November 26, 2012

Winter 2012 Vera Bradley Wish List

I have a Vera Bradley obsession. Really more of an addiction. As soon as Vera Bradley released their holiday products, I created a wish list of items separate from my regular wish list. And of course, I then had to find them all, clip them to Polyvore and create a collage. Then, I decided to share it here. Because it's my blog and I do what I want, yo. So anyways, these products will only be in stores and online for the holiday season so my chances of getting all of these gorgeous pieces is slim to none. But a girl can dream.

My Vera Winter Wish List
Cookin’ with Vera in Provencal ($18)
Gloves in Provencal ($32)
Knit Headwarmer in Provencal ($28)
Knit Scarf in Provencal ($46)
What’s Cookin’ Apron in Provencal ($28)
What’s Cookin’ Potholder Set in Provencal ($30)
Patricia Crossbody in Dogwood ($98)
Photo Frame in English Rose ($28)

No comments:

Post a Comment