Monday, November 12, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger: Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Green Tea & Sage

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I have to admit that I had never heard of Vitabath before receiving this full sized fragrance mist so I can only review this individual scent and product. That being said, I'm obsessed! I have mentioned that I recently got a job at Bath and Body Works and I do own quite a few B&BW products but this scent is my new fave for day to day wear. I love the scent! It is sort of androgynous. It's a little masculine and yet still a little sweet. I really love the sage notes. It is very different from anything I've smelled at both B&BW and Victoria's Secret which are my usual body mist retailers. The very best part about the product is how long the scent lasts. I put it on in the morning and hours later, I can still catch a whiff of it. I will definitely consider repurchasing this product when I run out!

To see all of my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box Product Reviews, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment