Sunday, November 11, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger: Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I don't have curly hair. It's not even remotely curly. I think I get it from my dad. His hair grows straight and lies flat and only needs a little gel to smooth out the fly aways. My hair doesn't curl. One time, I tried using hot rollers in high school. I sprayed each strand with hair spray before putting the rollers in and I left them in for an hour and my hair went flat within 2 hours. It was really tragic. So any product that promises any curl isn't talking to me. But I tried it anyways. And I have to say the results were exactly what I expected. Laugh if you want, jerk.

So basically just frizzy. Just as I expected. The worst part was when I pulled it up, the little pieces in the front wouldn't lie flat even with a clip. So I won't be playing with this product any more.
To see all of Not Your Mother's Products, check out their website!
To see all of my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box product reviews, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment