Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Faves

This was a terribly boring week. This one might take me a while...

1. Zehnder's Chicken Dinner
We took Liam for his first chicken dinner at Zehnder's this weekend. Considering I spent more time feeding him than actually eating my own food, I think he loved it. If you've never been, you definitely have to go on Sunday. Go downstairs and in the back hallway, there is a dining room where they have an all you can eat buffet for $17.95 a person. It seems pricey but let me tell you, it is so worth it.

2. Alpha Nus
I got the chance to hang out with my Alpha Nus this week! We got our slate all put together and I'm feeling really good going into elections that the Alpha Nus took the time to consider who would be best for the positions. Plus our normal shenanigans that happen when we are all in one room made me really miss the old days. I love these ladies!

3. Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Fundraiser
We had our Third Annual GC&TS Fundraiser this week and it went really well. I sold 5 tickets not including the one I bought for myself to eat and I'm pretty sure we sold at least 500 tickets. I can't wait to find out how much money we raised for our local philanthropy, the American Cancer Society. I myself ate like 4 grilled cheese sandwiches and had so much fun with all of my sisters!

4. OBAMA
You know you're a grown up when you spend the evening of election day watching the results on the news. That will definitely be one of my favorite memories for the rest of my life. I had so much fun hanging out with my roommates and I felt so proud of myself for caring about this stuff and so proud of my country for getting through another difficult election year. 

5. Dora the Explorer Action
Cut the crap, Map! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cut the crap, Map! I watched this like four times this week!

    ReplyDelete