Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bonfire and Pumpkin Carving

Remember my autumn bucket list? I've been picking away at it slowly but steadily. These two events actually happened different days but the same weekend so I decided they could share a post. Sharing is caring. So anyways, the roommates and I carved our pumpkins and we had a blast. I just love the fall season for this reason. I mean when else do you haul nature in and decorate it just to add flammables and put it all on display... OK well I mean pumpkins are still fun. So the nerd in me has been dying to do a Tardis pumpkin and I found a great pattern here.
Courtney carving her Harry Potter pumpkin!

The tedious process of tracing the three part pattern.

Finished product in the light.

Finished product with a candle!

Then we had a bonfire over at Joe's Dad's house. We even got to toast marshmallows! It was extremely hot but so fun!

Avoiding getting too close!

Eating my s'more while Kate and Joe avoid the fire.

The fire was so hot, I could only toast the top of my marshmallow!

We're getting to the end of our autumn bucket list and this has been so so so fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment