Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Faves

Sometimes I wonder how differnt my lists would be if I didn't need to make a list to remind myself of the positives in life. Oh well... Here we go again!
1. Greek Family
We welcomed our new baby roses to the family on Friday night! I love my family!

2. Trick-Or-Treat Dessert Crawl
We didn't make it very far but I absolutley loved dressing up like the Tardis! And that's Rosie the Rivetor if you can't tell.

3. New Job
I started training at B&BW this week and it was so fun! I am going to love this new part of my life!

4. Grey's Anatomy
I've been rewatching old seasons and I forgot how much I absolutely love this show. I need to get caught up again!

5. My Roommates
I am so appreciative of them for helping me make some difficult choices this week. They really are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment