Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger: Bath & Body Works White Barn Mahogany Teakwood 1.3 oz. Mini Candle

Disclaimer: I have received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


I am so excited to get a B&BW product to review! Now that I'm working there, I get the chance to preview products before I take them home and this candle is awesome! B&BW has a pretty interesting description for all its products' scents and the description for the mahogany teakwood is this: 
"Revel in the cozy fine woods fragrances of mahogany, cedarwood, and oak, highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes." 
When I first took a whiff when it came out of the box, it reminded me of something like this...
Yeahh... Not what you're looking forward to when you're going to be lighting this candle in your personal space. So I was pleasantly surprised when I lit this candle to find that it is not heavily scented. I can definitely smell the floral notes. It is actually really nice. Don't get me wrong, it does smell like a boy. But a really nice, sweet, sexy boy who does not bathe in these products that claim to get you laid. So if my room smells like that boy has been hanging around, I am cool with that.
The best part is its size. I usually get sick of candles before they are gone. I really love the mini size of this one. B&BW's website says it lasts 10-15 hours which is perfect for me. Just long enough to really enjoy it but not so long that I will get sick of it. 
Along with the candle, this VoxBox came with a coupon to get a $20 3-wick candle for $10. I also got a coupon via Facebook for a free mini. I chose Cranberry Pear Bellini for my 3-wick candle and Cashmere for my mini candle. I am so excited to try them out!


Check out Bath and Body Work's website!
To see all of my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box product reviews, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment