Thursday, November 8, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger: Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins in Dark Hair

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I had high hopes for this product. The directions look so simple and I have super fine hair so I thought this would be a good solution. I love to wear my hair in a bun and my current method means redoing it about a dozen times a day. I think these pins might require more practice on my part but the first four I did resulted in me taking the pins back out. The package says you don't need a hair tie but to get it as tight as I wanted, I used a hair tie and two extra bobby pins. After about three hours, my hair was basically a pony tail with the pins sticking out at odd angles. I will try them a few more times, but overall I'm not sure I will change methods. If I'm going to redo my bun over a million times a day, my method is easier than these pins.

My best attempt

To see all of Goody's products, check out their website!
To see all of my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box product reviews, check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment