Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Product Review: Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, and Bubble Bath

Quite often, I somehow end up at Ulta following my sister around. One one such trip, I started smelling all the pretty philosophy 3-in-1's. I mean they are such pretty colors and they have such enticing scents. I fell head over heels in love with raspberry sorbet. It smells just like fresh raspberries. I ended up buying it because it just smells so good. I absolutely love this product! The lather is amazing which I guess you could have figured that out because it can be used bubble bath. But anyway, I will for sure purchase philosophy products again. I am seriously considering buying a seasonal scent like the cranberry orange spritzer and switching them out for the next few weeks. I love that philosophy products smell exactly like the real thing. Overall, I'm impressed and am going to continue using philosophy products!

No comments:

Post a Comment