Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Faves

The second week of 2013 and the first week of classes was very hectic for me. It's not that it was a bad week. It's just difficult to think of good things when you have a million things to do so I'm going to do my best this week to come up with really good things that happened despite going back to class.

1. Grey's Anatomy Season 8
I spent my last weekend before classes enjoying season 8 of Grey's. If you haven't seen season 8 or season 9, you should get on that because they are really good. I also enjoyed watching the latest episode with a bunch of sisters last night.

2. Hulk Baby
I went home to go to the dentist and got to take Liam his Christmas present from his Uncle Joe. He absolutely loves his Hulk blanket and ran around wearing it until Jessica decided to do something and then he of course had to bother her for a while. Toddler priorities.

3. Lunch With Emily
I got to catch up with Emily this week. It was really great seeing her and getting to hear about her break. We just get along so well.

4. Quality Dairy Doughnut
I went to visit my mom at work this week and she bought me my favorite doughnut in the whole world. She is such a nice mama.

5. Amy Pohler
I wish she was my BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment