Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Faves

The first Friday Faves of 2013! Happy New Years!
1. Hot Tubbing
I went hot tubbing with Joe on Thursday. It was so relaxing and it was a great way to spend an hour the week before classes start.

2.  Vera Bradley Turn Lock Wallet
Luke bought me this wallet to match my bag for Christmas and I just love it!

3. Lincoln
Luke and I went to see Lincoln this week and it was amazing! Definitely a must-see!

4. New Year's Eve
Courtney and I had a blast on NYE eating McDonald's and Taco Bell and watching movies. We goofed around and stayed up long enough to see the ball drop and to wish everyone we knew a happy new year and then went to bed. It was pretty great!

5. Friends
It's been deathly cold in my house but I've been cuddled up in my bed watching Friends and I have to say it is definitely my favorite show!

No comments:

Post a Comment