Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Faves

It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend. Friday, Friday. Gettin' down on Friday. Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend..... Oh, I'm sorry that happened.

1. Red Robin
Last Friday, Luke and I enjoyed some Red Robin. I'd been craving it all week. And now I'm talking about it again and it's making me want it again. OK, so anyways, it totally hit the spot. Except for the part where Luke swished Coke around his mouth and made a disgusting show of it because Coke tastes terrible to me right now. So that was... less than appetizing. It is definitely tops in my choices of burgers.

2. New Letters
My little love gave me my new set of letters on Sunday. I'm completely in love with them. They are so soft and so comfy. I love the crew neck style and I am absolutely obsessed with the Vera Bradley letters! My little love knows me so well and our little branch looks so cute all matchy matchy in our Vera letters.

3. Best Friend Thursday
Joe and I spent a lovely Thursday hanging out. We made wonton soup and Oreo balls, both of which I will be blogging about in February. It was much need BFF time for both of us. Joe has been great with going along with all the things I want to try for the blog and the wonton soup was an especially yummy one that will definitely happen again. I <3 you, bestie!

4. New Year
Classes are still going well. Week 2 was a little more of a struggle but I'm finding that I'm dealing well and handling the stress without being overwhelmed. We'll see how the rest of the semester goes.

5. Valentine's Day
Luke and I talked about Valentine's Day this week. It's giving me a lot to look forward to! We don't do romantic things ever so this will be a new experience for us. I've been shopping for his present and that's a challenge. Shopping for Luke is like shopping for the queen. You want to do something nice but you don't want to spend too much and you know they already have everything. Etsy is amazing. I bought his birthday present there and I think that's where I'll end up getting this present too. Plus I've been doing my Valentine's Day themed blog posts and that's fun too. Overall, I've been getting into the pink and red mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment