Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Faves

Is it really Friday again already? Who can tell when every day is homework day?!
1. Saturday with Jessica and Liam
I got a visit from Jessica and Liam on Saturday. We had a blast! We went shopping and Liam got to play with Courtney. I have missed them so much!

2. Rice Pudding
I made some really yummy rice pudding on Sunday. You'll be able to read about it in February. It's so creamy and warm. I just love cuddling up with a bowl as a reward for a long day of trekking through the snow for classes.

3. Valentine's Day
Aren't these ties cool? I'm getting Luke one of these very cool ties with a page on a book of 1942 military chemical warfare. Cyberoptix makes some really cool ties and Luke liked quite a few so it might be my new back up for presents for the boy. 

4. WIVC Training
I spent a lovely hour learning about the Womens Issues Volunteer Corps this week and I can truly say I am so excited by their mission that I can't wait to get involved.

5. Honest Abe
When you're riding the struggle bus and it seems like the week may never get to five faves, you gotta find a mantra to remind yourself that sometimes the walking gets a little slower. The pace this week definitely took a nose dive. But the attitude won't. I most certainly am not ever going backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment