Friday, June 28, 2013

Be Back Soon

To be honest, blogging began as a hobby for me and it's only ever been just that for me. I'm just not fulfilled by it right now. When I see a list of blog things to work on, I feel unmotivated. I have some new ideas that I want to put my whole heart in before writing half-assed posts about it. I want to be a better writer and write quality over quantity. If that's not obvious by the decline of Friday Faves, I don't know how else to show you. I'm just busy with classes and work and moving that my life is not blog worthy to me. I plan on coming back soon. Hopefully in time for the first birthday of the blog but no promises. If you miss me, I better hear some wonderful suggestions of what new, exciting things I should write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment