Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Faves

How do these weeks keep going by so fast. It doesn't seem real.

1. S'more Blizzards
Dear Dairy Queen, I hate you. You are one rude son of a bitch. S'mores blizzards? Thanks for ruining my life. Seriously. How am I supposed to move on from s'mores blizzards? You suck, DQ.

2. Family Video
Another week of manager rentals, an awesome review with our district manager, and a 50 cent raise? What a great week! If I haven't said it before, I love my job at Family Video! 

3. Nephew Time
I got to have lunch with my sister and my mom this week and I got to cuddle the baby. I made him dance to Wagon Wheel and shared my water with him when he ate a crayon. Oh Liam, you are going to be so fun when you start dating. I'm going to tell everyone you ate two crayons in a restaurant. 

4. Pioneer Woman's Shrimp Tacos
Joey and I made them this week. This is not my photo. Because I'm lazy and my camera is way over there. I'll share my pictures in a post, I promise. I think I enjoyed time with my bestie more than the tacos. Sorry Joe. I know you loved them.

5.  Toby
My inner bear's name is Toby. He's a polaaa beaaaar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment