Thursday, June 13, 2013

Strawberry Chiffon Pie

I am so excited to share this pie with you. You came here, probably looking to laugh a little because let's face it, I'm hilarious but instead, I'm going to tell you about this pie and you're going to want some right now. Please don't hate me. This pie is seriously the best desert I've ever put in my mouth. I am completely obsessed. It is light and fluffy. The strawberry flavor is sweet but not overpowering. It is ridiculously easy to make. The graham cracker crust is buttery and addicting. I ate like half a pie in a day. That's how amazing this is. It is just too good. I'm sorry for ruining your life. This recipe recommended making it in a spring form pan but instead we made it in two pie plates. Definitely worth it. There is just so much filling. Also, I did not add red food coloring. I like the natural pink from the strawberries and I didn't think red dye would really matter.

Again, I'm so so so sorry for ruining your day. But not really.



No comments:

Post a Comment