Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Faves

Blah blah blah. Let's get to the point. What awesomeness has in the life of the master of awesome this week?

1. Manager Rentals
What is better than ending last week over my 18% sales goal? Getting free rentals for my troubles makes the week so exciting. I also made my sales goal this week so free rentals for another week. If I haven't said it before, I love my job!

2. BD's Mongolian Grill 
I think the picture is fairly self-explanatory. I love BD's. This visit was particularly amazing. Joe and I created 4 perfect bowls on this visit and once again proved our culinary genius.

3. Best Friend Time
I love having time with Joe. Doesn't it always make my Friday Faves. We had lunch at BD's, saw the Great Gatsby, had dinner at Olga's, and picked out a pair of glasses for Joe. It's always a good time when I get to see Joe.

4. Sock Bun: Accomplished
My list of hair styles is very short but I did finally try out the sock bun and I've been loving it for work. It's been looking a lot better than that photo. It's been a lot of work but I've been rocking it.

5. Downton Abbey
I am OBSESSED!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment