Monday, June 10, 2013

BzzAgent: Gillette® Venus & Olay™ Razor





Disclaimer: I got this stuff from BzzAgent.com for testing purposes. All of the views expressed are entirely my own.



This is my first time reviewing for BzzAgent and I am very excited! It was extremely easy to be chosen for a campaign and I am so excited about sharing this first one with you!

I'm the freak that can shave dry and not suffer for it. I know, I know you're not supposed to but I usually forget when I'm in the shower and I'm blind in the shower anyways. I've never tried a razor with a built in moisturizer but I've always wanted to because I am so blind. This particular razor comes with the Olay moisture bar and says you don't need a shave cream so I was completely on board with that. I did wet my legs down first and my only thing was the moisture bar was a little gooey feeling. I don't quite know how to describe it but it was like dragging soap along with the razor on my legs. Just something to get used to, I guess. I have to say I am completely impressed with how close the shave was and how soft my legs felt afterwards. The best part is the Venus handles are interchangeable with the razors so if you decide to mix it up, you don't have to get a completely new razor. It also comes with a little holder so it can air dry in the shower. Love that! I definitely plan on repurchasing! Anything that allows me to keep my glasses on is a win for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment