Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Faves

I have no intro this week. It's just been a long week again. Balls.

1. Scholarship Paddle
I was awarded the scholarship paddle at Sunday's meeting! I was so excited because we have a couple of weekly awards and I've never received one so to get one for something I work hard at.

2. Chili Afternoon
I spent a lovely afternoon eating Joe's homemade chili and reading for my history classes. Well and I fell asleep after my chili was gone but that still made for a lovely afternoon.

3. Poetry Slam with the Fam
I went to a poetry slam with my little and grand littles this week. Emily and Mary Kate were just too precious, snapping like you see in the movies. It was a great time!

4. Registering For My Last Year Of Classes
I can't believe I'm all registered for my last year of classes. It just doesn't seem real that in one year, I'll be graduating. Buckle up kids, it's going to be a fun ride.

5. Jessica!
Jessica came home with me today and she will be here all weekend! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment