Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Mail

Last year, for Liam's first Easter, I mailed him a giant plastic egg with lots of goodies in it. This year, I found an even bigger plastic egg so I could send him the coolest Easter present ever. And it really is the coolest. I want one for myself. I got him... Wait for it... A DOCTOR BUNNY! That's right. This little etsy shop made me an 11th Doctor bunny. I almost kept it. Almost. He's just so soft and cuddly. I just love him.


I got the egg from the Dollar Tree but last year I just bought a big egg from Walmart and pulled the candy out of it. I wasn't sure how much would fit in the egg after the bunny so I just bought the yogurt tube and the socks to start. I like to get Liam practical things because at this age, everyone spoils him with toys but he has lots of toys and his momma always appreciates stuff they buy anyways. Another thought: buy paper grass. Babies can choke on the plastic grass but at least the paper grass falls apart. Although the grass seemed a little pointless this year because there was not a ton of room after I got the stuff in there. Anyways. Check out that little bow tie and suspenders on the bunny. This woman is an artist, I tell you. So this project is pretty self explanatory but just to make sure: seal your edges with packing tape. This egg snaps together really securely but the tape is still smart. Don't want your bunny taking a solo adventure through the post office. So there you have it. I also included pictures from last year's egg. That one had sunglasses, socks, and pacis. 


1 comment:

  1. Liam loves his bunny! Bunny has taken safaris in the little people jeep and gotten lots of hugs and face noms!

    ReplyDelete