Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Top Ten


So let's just say for a second all my make up disappeared. Like maybe my alien abduction happens while I'm doing my make up so it all gets left on the space ship. These would be the ten items I would run right out and repurchase. I use most of them every day and they are all great products that I get consistently great results from. So let's jump in.

For Yo Face
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture with SPF 15: Keeps my face nice and moisturized without causing break outs. This stuff is so light on your skin and it really helps my foundation last a little longer. Check it here.
e.l.f. Powder Brush- I love my sister so much for giving me this. It puts powder on better than anything else I own. I seriously would not mind throwing out any other powder brushes I have. I hardly ever use anything else for powder. Plus $3 is not bad if I ever have to replace it. Check it out here.
Covergirl Clean Liquid Makeup for Normal Skin- I have used this foundation for years. It has a great coverage to it and I love the texture. It also has Noxzema ingredients and is really light. Check it out here.
Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Cosmeceutical Youth-Boosting Mattifying Face Powder- This was a cast off from my sister and I fell in love with it. It has a little shimmer to it but I don't notice it. It gives my skin a really nice even tone. It also sits really well. I have used Covergirl powder for years but it always looked a little strange and when I started using this powder I realized the texture of the Covergirl powder made it really visible on top of my skin. This blends really well. Check it out here.

For Yo Eyes
Too Faced Natural Eye Palatte- I seriously use this at least 4 times a week. It is so dang pretty. I'm looking at my next Too Faced purchase to be another palatte because it is just so useful! Check it out here.
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara- Jessica and I both love this product. I've been using it for as long as I can remember. Jessica and I both have a love for Maybelline products. I'm not sure why I love them so much except maybe that they just make super useful, versitile stuff and they are a drugstore brand.
Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner- Also a product I've used for years. I love the texture and the color. It goes on really well and it's really workable.

For Yo Lips
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter- I have a freaking obsession with these. Let's not even talk about how many I have. They are just amazing.
eos Lip Balm- Another Jessica cast-off. (Are you seeing a pattern here?) I love the waxy texture before I put on lipgloss. It feels like it lasts longer. 
C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine- This is seriously the best gloss ever and they are dumb for discontinuing it. It's so hydrating!

Well there they are. There are a couple others I'd probably repurchase but those would be my top 10 that I would repurchase the exact brands and colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment