Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday Writings


The worst Thanksgiving dish you ever had.

Green bean casserole is hands down the yuckiest thing I’ve ever tasted.  Who wants their green beans covered in cream of mushroom soup? Why not just eat the damn beans? They are pretty tasty as regular beans not topped with French fried onions. Soup makes them mushy and I don’t like onions or mushrooms anyways! Sadly the worst version of green beans I have ever encountered I made myself. The problem with giving the casserole hater the casserole is they really don’t care to find a decent way to make it. I didn’t know you had to thaw the beans or cook it longer. I just cooked it according to the directions I found on the side of the French fried onion can. It didn’t say anything about thawing the beans first! But it’s OK because I redeemed myself the year later by making parmesan roasted green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment