Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Vera Bradley Collection

I am obsessed with Vera Bradley. Can someone explain to me what about it is so addicting? The patterns are beautiful and the colors are always right on trend and I just love all their stuff. I am just obsessed. Jessica asked me to do a post to show my whole collection. I tried to get it all into a picture and then I realized that is a joke. It's too hard and with all the patterns and colors, it was looking crazy. So I made a collage. I have a long wish list and an enabling amazing group of family and friends that know what I love so I'm sure I'll be updating this list soon but still. Luke is even super sweet and supportive. It helps that his sisters and his mom love Vera too. He even took his IPad in and had the girls in the Hallmark store look at my list to pick something. He is pretty cute.


1. Zip ID Case in Symphony in Hues (Gift from the Piersons)
2. Hipster in Baroque
3. All-in-One Wristlet in Twirly Birds Navy
4. Show and Tell in Baroque (Aunt Jennifer's Day Gift 2012)
5. 17" Laptop Sleeve in Lime's Up
6. Large Duffle in Suzani
7. Student Agenda in Paisley Meets Plaid
8. Study Buddy in Paisley Meets Plaid
9. Loop Key Chain in Rhapsody in Blue
10. Mandy in Provencal (Gift from Luke)
11. Turn Lock Wallet in Provencal (Gift from Luke)
12. Mini Hipster in Baroque (Gift from Jessica)

No comments:

Post a Comment