Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Faves

What a week. I was hoping to make this exclusively all about my trip to Kentucky but there are other things that happened that made it less than perfect. So instead this is just a normal Friday Faves. I'm not bitter...
1. Pine Mountain Settlement School
It was simply life changing. I wouldn't trade seeing that community in person for anything. I am so amazed at how much this school does with so little.

2. Nationals
We stopped in Indy at nationals on our way back from Kentucky. It was so cool. Sorority-girl-squeals worthy. The building is absolutely gorgeous. Definitely a highlight of my time as a collegian.

3. Changes
I don't know how to describe the feelings I'm feeling these days. It's like when you prepare for the worst and it doesn't happen. I'm just sitting there, expecting to screw my whole life up again and when it doesn't happen, I'm left sitting there wondering how that happened and how do I manage to continue not screwing it up. 

4. French Toast Dumplings
I feel a little bad showing you these, knowing the post won't go up until the end of the month. They are little balls of love. This will happen in my life again.

5. Retail Therapy
I was going to take a pic but that's work so I found this picture instead. I drug Joe through JC Penny's last weekend and it was absolutely amazing. I don't care how superficial it is. I love trying on clothes. And then I walked around Target for like 2 hours today. It's spring break. I don't care if you judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment