Saturday, March 30, 2013

Friday Faves


OK, so it's not Friday and this is not a list of my favorites from the week because it's been a long week and honestly, it doesn't feel right trying to come up with a few little moments to make this week make sense and rationalize everything that is going on in my life. Instead, here's a list of the 5 songs I've had on repeat on my IPod this week. Sometimes music just makes everything better and even when it doesn't, it brings me peace for a few moments. Life is confusing these days and I don't know what the days ahead hold for me but I know that now more than ever, I need to remember that goals are just road maps to where you want to be in life but they aren't the only way to get there.

1. Gary Allen- Every Storm (Runs Out Of Rain)

2. Rascal Flatts- Unstoppable

3. Grey's Anatomy Cast- Grace

4. Clay Walker- She Won't Be Lonely Long


5. Eric Church- Hell On The Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment