Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Faves

Well, this week has been a long one.

1. Haircut and Sister Love
Saturday, I went home and saw my lovely family. I got a haircut which was desperately needed and I got to love on my sister, also desperately needed. I miss having some Jessica in my life.

2. Little Man Haircut
Just look at that drool-y  little guy. Little man was so into his sucker. His haircut just made him look so much like a little man that I can't get over it.

3. Playtime
Is there anything more necessary in life that playtime with your nephew. I think not. We rocked on Tigger for a while and then Liam brought me his baby and had me hug his baby and then he hugged his baby. And then spiked it like a football. No one said 18 month olds are good at parenting. 

4. Best Friend
If it wasn't for Joe, I'd fall apart daily. 

5. AST!
Wednesday night, we had a recruitment workshop and then the spring break group got together to discuss details. I am just on an AST high this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment