Thursday, February 28, 2013

100 Posts!

Can you believe this is the 100th post on Fondue You Love Me? I really really can't.  It's been such a great experience and I get entirely too much joy looking at all of the published and scheduled posts. I'm so proud of all that I've accomplished with this blog and I feel like I've found a drive to try new things. I am so thankful for Joe and Jessica for reading and helping and suggesting ideas. They've done so much and I love them for dealing with my nonsense. I have so many great things planned for the blog and I can't believe in just a few short months, I've already shared myself 100 times. I am so happy to have my little blog and see the number of views of grow each month. I've been really trying to improve the quality of each post and really give a variety of my interests. I'm looking forward to August when my baby blog turns a year old but until then, look forward to 100 more posts including recipes, craftiness, nephew lovin', and a whole lot more sass. Because it's my blog, yo.


No comments:

Post a Comment